Tuesday, March 23, 2010

RAK #1

2010 hasn't had the best beginning for lots of people that I know. So somewhere in the middle of last month, I decided I wanted to give people something little to smile about. So I picked up a small stash of gift cards. This round of RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) cards contained a gift card for Starbucks.

I picked up the most adorable stamp set with all of the "coffee" themed stamps. These are my first two cards. I'll try to post these as soon as the recipients receive them. I wouldn't want to ruin anyone's surprise :-)

I used Bo Bunny paper on this card. 





The second card was a scalloped rectangle that I bought and folded in half. The coffee cup and phrase are from my stamp set. The "whipped cream" on my coffee is from a Snow Pen. This can also be done with Liquid Applique (which I found out on Saturday night!)





  Hopefully I'll be posting LOTS more of these in the near future!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I think I need to take some scrapbooking lessons from you. I bought a few things before Bella was born but haven't touched them since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beauty of scrapbooking is that you don't need lessons on how to scrapbook, just on how to use the tools you have! There's no "right" way to scrapbook. But we can definitely get together and work on some projects! :-)

    ReplyDelete