Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Canvas Bag #1

E's friend Lily turned one in October and part of our gift to her was this canvas library bag!
It's my first attempt at vinyl in my Cricut, adhereing to canvas. I think it turned out pretty well!
I cut the crown from OUAP and the letters are one of the fonts on the Hannah Montana cartridge. I used gems for the top and middle of the crown. The two little bows on the handles are fork bows. (If you've never heard of a fork bow, it's one of my favorite scrapbooking/crafting techniques. Check it out HERE)
There are two other bags that came in the package, so be watching. One already has a future destination (Lily's big sister Maddie also needs a book bag!) but the other is still up for grabs!

If you have a great idea for a personalized bag, send it my way! I'm contemplating making myself a hospital bag for when Broster arrives :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You need your own Etsy store, I'm going to keep telling you that until you do it.
    Adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete